Sunday, January 10, 2010

Descanso Gardens January 9, 2010

My husband and I went to Descanso Gardens this past weekend.  He was to be my scribe and his assignment was to jot down the plants/flowers that I photographed.  His system of jotting down the names didn't quite work out as we later couldn't match the names to the photos.  However, we had a good time and even though the gardens were mostly in their winter state I did manage to capture a few flowers and interesting plants throughout the gardens.






 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

3 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

I'd love to know what camera you use - the pics on your blog are stunning!

sista' moonshine said...

I have a Canon Rebel ESO XS with a 18-200 lens.
I just got my camera almost a year ago so I'm still a beginner. Thanks very much for stopping by.

Unknown said...

this is also the shot that I think is so beautiful-I would frame it and hang it --the dark and light - the black and white..the depth.
beautiful--i love this shot! it evokes emotion

How long can such beauty last when it is just  barely hanging from a vine?