Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Stills - The Color Yellow

This week's Sunday Stills challenge is the color Yellow.

Yellow Rubber Duckies swimming in a tub







I love this flower. I don't know the name of it but it's pedals are white and they feel like tissue paper.





I caught this smiley face at my office.


This is a yellow Kangaroo Paw Plant


My favorite candy is Mike and Ikes; except I don't like the yellow ones. So I usually separate them from the rest and eat them first so I can enjoy the rest.



For more mellow yellow, come check them out at
Sunday Stills

5 comments:

Regular Guy said...

Very nice job. You've captured great detail in those shots and lots of yellow.

Pete said...

Like that you mixed it up.
Nice pics.

Ed said...

Very nice, I seperate m-n-m's..:-)
Are you in Australia, I saw Cambria mentioned

sista' moonshine said...

Ed, I live in California. There's a Cambria north from where I live. It's a coastal city.

Jen Mo said...

Love the jellies and the ducks!!!

Songs That I Don't Mind When They Get Stuck Inside My Head

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/23779595531