Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where Have I Been?

:) in case anyone is asking...I've been busy at work and it's kept me away from here.

Hubby and I just got back from visiting friends from Prescott and that was a wonderful get away. We thoroughly enjoyed their company and just getting away from California was much needed. Rough spots? We traveled on a 12 seater plane and I can't handle a jumpy flight. Yuck.

I got a new camera. It's a Rebel and I'm trying to learn how to use it. I took it to Prescott and kept it on automatic just to be safe. We attended a Dodgers Spring Training game and have about 200 pictures of baseball player's backs. My husband is a big Dodger fan and apparently shots of their backs is still a thrill.

Anyhoo..I hope to start posting some new pictures and getting some writing in real soon. As once said, "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans".

1 comment:

gtyyup said...

Love seeing you post again...look forward to pics with the new camera...about those "back pics"...I think it has something to do with guys and sports...I dunno ;~)

How long can such beauty last when it is just  barely hanging from a vine?